Monday, March 10, 2014

The Brat Prince Lestat is BACK!


I've been hoping all week that Anne Rice's new book would be something about vampires and she delivered! I wanted something that would redeem vampires from the last decade of castrated-angst-invested-sparkly wannabees. Don't get me wrong--I give Stephanie Meyer props for turning a complete genre on its head, but come on, its time that the head be put back on straight.

Anne Rice's new book, Prince Lestat, is a sequel to the first five books in the Vampire Chronicles. And it looks like she will be doing another series of vampire books, as she has already signed a contract for a second novel. (source)

PRINCE LESTAT will be out October 28th, and pre-orders start in about a week.

Yeah, can you tell I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment