Friday, February 10, 2017

John's on a Jet

My amazing husband, John, flew up to the SCBWI Winter Conference in NYC this weekend. I am super excited for him. Yeah, and maybe a little bit jealous. He loves NYC in the winter and seeing how they just got dumped on, I am sure that he is happily freezing his butt off.

I've watched John over the last few months work so hard to hone is illustrating craft and to prep for the conference. I hope that all his prep pays off and he is able to have an enjoyable time and make some good contacts. I can’t wait to hear about all the things he learns. Perhaps when he gets back and settled, I can convince him to do a guest post here on the blog about the conference.

Until then, you should check out his newly updated pages below.


No comments:

Post a Comment