Thursday, September 28, 2017

October Writing Goals + Exciting News!

So, before I get into my goals recap, I have a bit of news. I have been selected to be a judge for the Cybils Awards! I will be helping judge in the Fiction Picture Book and Board Book category.

For those who don't know, the Cybils Awards are given each year by bloggers for the year's best children's and young adult titles. You can learn a bit more at www.cybils.com. I am so incredibly honored and excited to participate.

September was a bit discombobulated with Irma passing through and all that entailed. John and Sammy both were out of school for over a week, which threw my groove off a bit. Don't get me wrong--I loved having them home, but it also meant a little less writing time. Overall, I am pleased with my writing progress.


September Goals

  • Read 4 books
  • Continue weekly book reviews
  • Continue weekly poetry reviews
  • Submit to poetry anthology
  • Submit freaking Madam Fang already (it's edited and so close! I have until the 15th of October)
  • Finish Zine 
  • Hold Book Giveaway
  • Pick and start outlining my NaNoWriMo book

October Goals

  • Write 5 poems for anthology
  • Outline 5 chapter books
  • Finish RIP reading challenge
  • Inktober Poetry (post forthcoming)
  • Continue doing Poetry Friday
  • Submit Madam Fang

No comments:

Post a Comment