Friday, February 24, 2017

February Update

February has been a good writing month despite the last week being a bit emotionally rocky. I don’t know if it’s postpartum, or just my normal ups and downs, but I’ve been a bit rough, and that’s okay.

Overall, I am super happy with my progress. I am slowly finding ways to make time to get my butt in the chair and write. Mostly, this is between the hours of 10:30PM-3:30AM. It's slow going, but I am improving.

Here are a few things I was able to accomplish this past month:
  • Wrote and submitted 3 poems 
  • Received 2 rejections
  • Posted on the blog each week
  • Attended my online critique group
  • Read 1 book
  • Wrote a flash fiction piece
And here are my goals for the upcoming month:
  • Polish my picture book manuscript
  • Read 4 books
  • Post every week on the blog
  • Submit 3 pieces of work

No comments:

Post a Comment