Saturday, July 22, 2017

BookTube-A-Thon 2017 TBR

This past week, I discovered this awesome thing called BookTube-A-Thon. Here's a quick video about what it is specifically:



Basically it is a week-long reading marathon where everyone tries to read as much as possible. There are daily challenges and reading challenges and it just seems like it will be so much fun.

I decided that I wanted to do a KidLit spin on the challenge, so all of my books come from the various children's and YA categories. In the spirit of the event, here is my very ambitious reading goal for the coming week.


Here are the 2017 Reading Challenges:
  1. Read a book with a person on the cover. (Earthling)
  2. Read a hyped book. (The Wonderful Things You Will Be)
  3. Finish a book in one day. (Eerie Elementary)
  4. Read about a character that is very different from you. (Miss Popularity)
  5. Finish a book completely outdoors. (Nightlights)
  6. Read a book you bought because of the cover. (Tom Swift)
  7. Read seven books. (If I manage to finish, I'll have read 15 books!)

Young Adult Books: 



Middle Grade Books:



 Chapter Books:



Graphic Novels:



Picture Books:






No comments:

Post a Comment