Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August Writing Goals

Whoa. So July went by super fast. I have been having so much fun posting book reviews and writing a bit of poetry, that I forgot to give an update on how my writing goals went for July. Overall, I am pretty happy. There's always room for improvement, but that is life. So, without further ado, here's the update!

July Goals Review:

  • Finish final draft of Madam Fang and submit it (Oops...yeah, I dropped the ball.)
  • Write 2 instagram poems (I have successfully posted poetry every week for the last 4 weeks!)
  • Run book giveaway (Heck yes! And there's another going live this Saturday)
  • Daydream more about potential story ideas (I was able to do some brainstorming, but not as much as I would have liked)

August Goals:

  • Finish final draft of Madam Fang and submit it for publication and Rising Kite contest
  • Continue weekly book reviews
  • Continue weekly poetry reviews
  • Start working on my Zine
  • Hold book giveaway
  • Read 3 books
  • Daydream a bit more about potential story ideas

          No comments:

          Post a Comment